Friday, July 3, 2009

Green Egg Table Blueprints

Incantatore d'anime (Parte seconda)



was in front of me, up close was even more beautiful ... I could not speak, my mouth was tight as he stared at me curiously, his eyes seemed to want me to read in, I began to tremble ... "Hello Eva I wondered why I had called, because you so afraid? "touched my trembling shoulder making me blow up. "We can go and talk in a quieter place, please? I need to understand some things." Whisper softly staring without any discomfort. My senses are screaming! But my reason warned me, alarm! Complications in sight! I could definitely take him in my house ... "Okay, let's go in that bar ..." were the only words that I was able to say, he took my arm, his hand warm startled me, I freed myself from that taken in a while accelerating the pace. Sitting at my usual place without talking to await the arrival of the barman, the cute Sandra greeted me with her smile too much asking if we wanted to order. "For me a coffee please," he asked, smiling sweetly at the girl, "the same to me, thanks Sandra." I looked at her as she walked away without looking to dwell on him, I was sitting in front of a few inches from my face and I made things more difficult. Suddenly, with two fingers took my chin moving slightly thus forcing him to stare into my eyes. "Listen, I just want to remove this doubt ... do not know why but I feel incredibly attracted to you, from the first moment I laid eyes on you I did not do is think ... I can not stay away, as if I I had haunted, I never felt so involved species from a woman who asked me why the word ... I also noticed that you've done everything to avoid me, why? you do not understand this strange behavior towards me that night when I saw for the first time your face was scared, you run to the bathroom like you inseguisse a monster. Can you explain? I would if you visited me permetti…sento che tra di noi c’è qualcosa di molto forte,non posso resisterti…” i suoi occhi si annebbiarono, conoscevo bene quello sguardo,diventava cosi prima di baciarmi,lo avevo visto tante volte nei miei sogni…la sua mano cercò la mia ma la spostai velocemente sotto al tavolo. Come potevo spiegargli quello che provavo?mi avrebbe presa per una pazza…e forse lo ero…. “ Senti,non so come mai pensi che ti stia evitando,credimi non è cosi,non ti conosco quindi come potrei temerti? Mi sento lusingata, ti trovo molto carino ma questo non è il periodo ideale per me,preferisco non frequentare nessuno,ora devo andare scusami…E’ stato un piacere. Ciao.” Ero costretta to lie, I could not and did not want to see him again, I felt that could be fatal for me, for my heart ... I got up but he stops suddenly, I was standing with him who held tight to my wrists, my head began to turn around when he noticed his breath on my face, it seemed that he had no intention of letting go ... The familiar scent of flowers and white musk clouded my senses. I wanted to kiss him, but my body was burning with all the strength he could muster I pushed him away and I took to the exit, he stood there without saying anything, let me go, his face was stone ... I ran to my car, I tried to regain control of myself but it was not easy, my hands were shaking, I waited few minutes before starting the engine, I saw him leave the bar, with a pitch that he had missed a feline prey reached his car and scoured allocation in a hurry. It was better that way, my life would be back to normal ... but strangely I was not very convinced ...



CHAPTER 2
ALEX.

Lost in the void again saw the face of that girl ... that face so adored that had touched a thousand times in dreams ... she was, he knew ... he seems confused, frightened at the sight of him ... but how he would explain to her that you knew and well, but in his dreams?! poor would have thought of having to deal with a madman! Then he said only that he felt strangely attracted to her, and what else could I say?! the truth?! already seemed so terrified ... no ... must act with calm ... He had to find out why all this happened ... The girl who dreamed he was a child really existed! it was ... her in the flesh! and he loved her with all his heart ... and since we do not remember 'night has been spent with her, even the night before to see the restaurant had dreamed. Greedy kissed her sweet lips whispered his desire as their bodies swayed in perfect harmony with the rhythm of the waves lost in uncontrollable passion ... It was so beautiful ... and the smell of her soft skin made him start With the desire ... Eva was always like that, they were together every night and then she vanished like a ghost and he awoke in his bed suffering because they could not have even during the day ... now I do not even ask why, she existed in his dreams ... just had not told anybody, let alone his girlfriend "real" Sylvia ... They were together for six years, thought he loved her ... but when he saw Eve in the restaurant, so "real" and in front of them him ... his world turned upside! Silvia had noticed his strange behavior, he saw that he constantly stared at the girl ... who was asked several times but he tried to throw her off the street with the stupid answers ... end fell out and she went mad ... I was strangely happy, now she could talk to mysterious girl alone ... too bad that he found her unconscious in the bathroom ... (continues ... ... ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment